1. Chalets will be available from 4pm on day of arrival (unless agreed otherwise).
If you occupy your chalet earlier than
stated then Sunset Holiday Chalets cannot be held responsible for the condition of
2. The chalet must be vacated by 10am on day of departure and left in a clean and
tidy condition. All rubbish to be deposited
in the in the refuse disposal points situated on the park.
3. Booking Fee. All bookings must be accompanied with a booking fee payment of £50.00
per week (or short break) . A
receipt will be issued confirming your holiday booking and balance. Once your booking
has been accepted the booking fee
4. Bookings made within 4 weeks of the start of your holiday will require the full
payment to be made with the booking.
5. Balance. The balance payments for your holiday must be paid no later than 4 weeks
before the commencement of your
holiday. Failure to make the balance payment will be treated as a cancellation.
6. You the hirer and your party are responsible to make good or pay for the loss
of, breakages or damages to the chalet,
its furniture, fittings and contents contained within or belonging to the chalet.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the chalet
is left clean and tidy when you vacate at the end of your holiday. If any damage
occurs during your stay you must report it
to Sunset Holiday Chalets immediately. Any repair(s) due to damage caused (reasonable
minor breakages excepted) will
become chargeable to you the hirer. A £100.00 (per chalet) security deposit will
be required prior to day of arrival. The
security deposit will be refunded at the end of your holiday subject to the Terms
and Conditions of Hire.
7. Bookings for all male and all female parties under 25 years old will not be accepted.
8. You the hirer will be responsible for the security of the chalet during your holiday.
Lost or mislaid keys will incur a £25.00
charge. This charge will be collected when a new key/lock is issued.
9. Sunset Holiday Chalets or their agent(s) reserve the right to refuse admission
a. Any person other than those named on the Booking Form including children of any
b. Any person, who in the opinion of Sunset Holiday Chalets or their agent(s) are
not suitable persons to take charge of the
10. Sunset Holiday Chalets are relieved from liability should the accommodation become
unavailable through circumstances
beyond their control. In this case a suitable accommodation alternative will be offered.
Should a suitable alternative not
be available then Sunset Holiday Chalets liability will be limited to the money(s)
paid for the accommodation.
11. Sunset Holiday Chalets reserve the right to change your allocated accommodation
at short notice prior to the
commencement of your holiday.
12. Sunset Holiday Chalets shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal
property of any person on holiday in or
visiting Sunset Holidays Chalets .
13. All chalets are strictly NO SMOKING.
14. PETS: Sunset Holiday Chalets are unable to accommodate pets.
15. Booking Alterations. If for any reason you require to change the dates or details
of your holiday once your booking
has been confirmed a charge of £10.00 will be made to cover administration costs.
Changes of dates are subject to availability.
16. Cancellation. Once a booking has been made a legal contract exists between you
and Sunset Holiday Chalets and you are liable for the full cost of your accommodation.
If you have to cancel before the start of your holiday, you must let
us know by telephone and send confirmation of your cancellation to us in writing.
We will endeavour to re-let your chalet and reduce your liability accordingly.